how to apply healthy sleep habits into elders?
Some tips to help you apply healthy sleeping habits into your elders’ lives:
- 1) Establish realistic expectations.
- Set reasonable goals for yourself and your elders and make sure everyone understands what needs to be done in order to meet those goals.
- 2) Keep a sleep diary.
- Charting your elders’ sleep habits can help you identify any areas of improvement or trouble. This information can then be used to create a plan of action to help them improve their sleep habits.
- 3) Set up a proper bedtime routine.
- Creating an evening bedtime routine that includes winding down for elders can help them relax before bedtime and promote better sleep overall.
By following these tips, you can help your elders achieve healthy sleeping habits that will help them maintain their overall health.